It is late spring and the garden is starting to take off. The Swiss Chard is growing like a weed and it’s a perfect time to try lots of new ways to use those big leaves in creative ways. These roll ups are just the thing for a tasty plate of hors d’oeuvres that have good flavor [read more...]
Our 11th annual Lavender Festival is bringing back wine and music for your enjoyment. Relax walking the lavender fields, then sit back and sip some local wines and listen to music. Want to learn how to make a lavender wreath or a lavender wand? This year we have booths with lavender craft activities, a children’s activity booth, and a wide variety of art booths by fabulous local artists. Oh, and did we mention food? You will find an amazing array of tasty treats for any palate.
You don’t need tickets to come. Free Parking, if you are nice to the parking attendants!
12:00 pm Siri Bardarson
2:30 pm Shifty Sailors
12:00 pm The Muse and Eye
2:30 pm Skinny Tie Jazz
- Mary Alice Sterling – Handmade & shaped baskets
- Penny Allison Rees – Original Watercolor paintings
- Mike & Marilyn Dessert – Red Cedar tote boxes,specialty dispensers & paper Quilling art
- Cheri Bricker – Wire art creations for growing & protecting plants
- Lyla Lillis – Artistic utilitarian pottery made with Whidbey Island Clay
- Janis Swalwell – Handblown & sculpted art glass for your garden
- Susan Large – Native American jewelry inspired by nature
- Lucy Johnson – Modern style encaustic, mixed media & watercolor art
- Jay Crowdus & Stuart Nelson – Metal animal & bird ornaments & garden design accents
- Barbara Marks – Original paintings, ceramics & wood carvings
- Peter Durand – Original Linoleum prints
- Joel Griffith – Iron & wood furniture, wood bowls, sculpture & bird baths.
- Wreath Making
- Lavender Wand Making
- Distilling Demonstration
- Children’s Activity Booth