To the farm:
- Getting here is half the fun (if you like mazes).
- Get to Whidbey Island either via the Mukilteo/Clinton Ferry on Rt. 525 (north of Seattle), the Port Townsend/Keystone Ferry on Rt. 20 (north end of the Kitsap Peninsula), or via the bridge at Deception Pass on the north end of Whidbey Island south of Anacortes on Rd. 20
- From Coupeville go about 3 or so miles north on Rt. 20 after the light at Coupeville take Libby Rd. (Left).
- From Oak Harbor go about 6 miles south on Rt. 20 and then take Libbey Rd. (Right).
- Once on Libbey Rd.
- Go 1/2 mile and take a right on West Beach Rd. Go another 1/2 mile and take a left on Darst Rd. Then you’ll see the sign for Lavender Wind Farm.