The wind blows down the Strait of Juan de Fuca and hits Whidbey Island right where our farm lies. Aside from the lovely image of a gentle lavender breeze, we named it Lavender Wind due to the sometimes ferocious winds that come barreling onto the property. The good news is that the view to the west, [read more…]
Join us for our annual celebration of lavender and art at Lavender Wind Farm, located on Whidbey Island. Stroll the gorgeous grounds and lavender labyrinth, browse the various booths showcasing local artisans, wander through the fragrant fields of lavender, and sit in the wine garden and enjoy live music. Wine Garden benefits the Pacific NW Art School. There will be activities for children and demonstrations of lavender distilling and crafting. Free admission and on-site parking. Two fun-filled days for the whole family!
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday, July 25 & 26, 2015
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Artist Booths: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Children’s Activity: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Lavender Demonstrations: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wine/Beer Tent: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Music: 12:00pm to 5:00 pm
This page will be updated anytime we have new information, so keep checking back.